Makes 16 crazy delicious brownies
6 organic eggs
1 cup honey
1 cup melted butter (unsalted)
1 T vanilla extract
1 cup coconut flour
1/2 cup amaranth flour
½ cup almond flour
1 cup cacao powder
1/2 teaspoon celtic salt
1/2 t baking soda
Preheat oven to 180ºC/350ºF
1. Fully grease large rectangular glass dish. (I used an 8″X13″)
2. In a medium bowl, beat eggs until foamy. Then, mix in honey, butter, and vanilla until well combined.
3. In another bowl, mix flour, cacao, baking soda and salt. Stir to blend well.
4. Add wet ingredients to dry and stir until well incorporated.
5. Pour batter into greased large glass rectangular dish.
6. Bake for approximately 25 minutes, but check after 20 minutes. Insert a toothpick in center and let stand for 5 seconds. If it sticks to toothpick, leave for another 5 mins or until toothpick comes out clear.
7. Cool for 10 minutes. Then, while in dish, use a knife to cut out medium sized squares so you can place them on wire rack.